1. Henrietta – We’ve been having a great time commuting to work, going to the grocery store, stopping by the pub…
…riding on the rail trail…
…and along the river.
2. The Lowell Summer Music Series – This was taken a couple of years ago but you get the idea – all of the shows are held at lovely Boardinghouse Park and picnicking is encouraged.
Tonight we’re heading out to see Amos Lee, I have a great picnic menu planned, the weather is perfect, and I am looking forward an evening full of fun with friends!
3. Hydrangeas – I just love them!
4. Brimfield - I am heading out to Brimfield next week with friends. It’s so much fun to look at everything and everyone!
5. Swimming – Nothing says summer like a nice dip.
6. Making ice cream – I made an amazing batch of Blueberry-Aged Balsamic-Vanilla ice cream last week and it was amazing!
What about you? Are there any summer things that make you especially happy?