1. Eggnog or hot chocolate?
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?
He wraps them, duh, even the ones in the stocking.
3. Colored lights or white?
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
5. When do you put your decorations up?
The weekend after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish?
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
When our neighbors in CA brought show down from the mountains for Christmas!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I don’t remember…
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
With lots of colored lights, lots of ornaments and tin icicles.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it?
12. Can you ice skate?
Sure can, and do all winter.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift as a kid?
The Chronicles of Narnia.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?
The special-ness of the season.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Nancy’s cinnamon cookies.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
It’s a new tradition – Jeremy comes up to Lowell the weekend after Thanksgiving, he Gist and I go to the Christmas parade and we decorate the tree. The parade is the most important part : )
17. What tops your tree?
A glitter-glam star.
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving?
I like both.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
I have two: The Little Drummer Boy and O Holy Night (especially as sung by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.)
20. Candy canes?